Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

23 March 2010

Smelling the roses: Check!

Things I've done in the last two weeks while I haven't been blogging...
  • lots of Bible reading
  • lots of praying
  • talking with a few people about the issues filling my head at the moment
  • watching WAY TOO MANY episodes of West Wing during the evenings (I think I have devoured four disks worth in the last fortnight, but wow, it was good!  Series four was sensational!!)
  • got the amount of time I spend in front of this computer back under control
  • cleared my head
  • came to some conclusions and made some good decisions
And now, even though I said I'd be away for six weeks...and it has only been two...I'm back - in part inspired by this post by Simone.  I've missed being a part of our little community.  And hey - there are things to be said.  For a start, there was a very big storm here last night.  More on that as soon as I have written it.  For now, it is bath and dinner time.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Photos of the golf ball sized hailstones in your next post? Cool!