Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

04 August 2010

Maybe tomorrow...

So much to say.  So little time to write anything down.  Maybe tomorrow.
But in the meantime, just letting you know that I have turned the comment moderation back on.  It isn't that I don't trust you.  You have all been very well behaved.  But I like to try to reply to most comments and it's just easier to keep track of them this way.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I owe you a reply! But just wanted to quickly say, I brought Master N's birthday present today and it glows in the dark!!! The girls are very excitied! x

Meredith said...

Wow! Thanks Helen. You are very organised and "glow in the dark" sounds oh so interesting! We haven't made any purchases for him as yet although he has supplied us with a (verbal) list a mile long so it shouldn't be too hard to find him something! I've got three weeks...