Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

15 July 2010

Apparently...

Coming out of holiday hibernation to let you know that apparently...
 
I write like
J. K. Rowling
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

That works for me.
Let me know who you write like if you do this too.

HT: Rebecca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Meredith! I always said you were a great writer and now your objective online testing thingy agrees! Sal

Cathy said...

Oh dear.
First time I tried it...
Dan Brown

Second time...
Anne Rice

Third time...
David Foster Wallace

I can't deal with Dan Brown and haven't read the other two. Maybe I should quit, Meredith!!??

Thanks for the fun!
xxc

Meredith said...

Ah Cathy and Sally...I got JK Rowling on the first post I tested but then when I tested the rigour of this objective online testing thingy I got all sorts of other authors...some of whom I have never heard of, but fortunately Stephen King never came up!

But have a read of this link for a laugh...

http://carlsweatman.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/style-and-a-test/

And as for me, perhaps I won't bother heading to a coffee shop, sitting on one hot drink all day for days on end, penning my masterpiece and convincing a prospective publisher that the internet is to be believed and best they publish my work quick smart!

Sarah said...

I put a few paragraphs of my novel in and got David Foster Wallace. Then I put a few paragrpahs from my blog in and got Ian Fleming.

I had to Google David Foster Wallace since I had no idea who he was.