23 March 2010

Smelling the roses: Check!

Things I've done in the last two weeks while I haven't been blogging...
  • lots of Bible reading
  • lots of praying
  • talking with a few people about the issues filling my head at the moment
  • watching WAY TOO MANY episodes of West Wing during the evenings (I think I have devoured four disks worth in the last fortnight, but wow, it was good!  Series four was sensational!!)
  • got the amount of time I spend in front of this computer back under control
  • cleared my head
  • came to some conclusions and made some good decisions
And now, even though I said I'd be away for six weeks...and it has only been two...I'm back - in part inspired by this post by Simone.  I've missed being a part of our little community.  And hey - there are things to be said.  For a start, there was a very big storm here last night.  More on that as soon as I have written it.  For now, it is bath and dinner time.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Photos of the golf ball sized hailstones in your next post? Cool!