Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

31 December 2014

The last day of the year

Fireworks in the garden

Today and tomorrow are two of my favourite days of the year here in the blogosphere.  I love all the posts filled with reflections on the year past and hopes (resolutions... goals... whatever you want to call them) for the year to come.  I have many reflections on the year gone and many hopes for the year ahead.  Alas, I have only just finished writing my annual Christmas letter today and so am a tad behind on my New Year's ramblings.  For now, Happy New Year.

The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: